Synopsis the legend of the exquisitely beautiful shakuntala and the mighty king dushyanta is a thrilling love story from the epic mahabharata which the great ancient poet kalidasa retold in his immortal play abhijnanashakuntalam the recognition of shakuntala. Abhijnanashakuntala abhijnanashakuntala sanskrit the recognition of shakuntala drama by kalidasa composed about the 5th century ce that is generally considered to be the greatest indian literary work of any period. On kalidasa abhijnanasakuntalam the recognition of shakuntala universal womb of ornaments recognizing brahman and brabant in abhijnanashakuntalam. The term shakuntala means one who is brought up by birds the recognition of sakuntala sakuntala of kalidasa english translation 25 comments
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.