The method to be followed contains two parts the first is an exposition of the assumptions underlying the aesthetic theory of what is art. Stuckist art group by john bourne promoting figurative painting and against conceptual art. Examples of aesthetic theories of art include imitationalism formalism emotionalism and instrumentalism these four theories are commonly used to set the criteria that is used to evaluate a work of art imitationalism is applied when art looks realistic the goal of imitationalism is to make a . Aesthetics aesthetics may be defined narrowly as the theory of beauty or more broadly as that together with the philosophy of art the traditional interest in beauty itself broadened in the eighteenth century to include the sublime and since 1950 or so the number of pure aesthetic concepts discussed in the literature has expanded even more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.