Theory of architecture the term theory of architecture was originally simply the accepted translation of the latin term ratiocinatio as used by vitruvius a roman architect engineer of the 1st century ce to differentiate intellectual from practical knowledge in architectural education but it has come to signify the total basis for judging the merits of buildings or building projects. Books shelved as architectural theory the ten books on architecture by vitruvius pollio the poetics of space by gaston bachelard complexity and contra. We will be publishing nikos salingaros book unified architectural theory in a series of installments making it digitally freely available for students and architects around the world the following chapter discusses the extent to which architecture can be considered successful ie adaptive to its specific locality
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.