Christian topography by cosmas indicopleustes at sacred textscom. H e christian topography of cosmas surnamed indicopleustes or the indian navigator has been preserved in two copies one a parchment ms of the tenth century belonging to the laurentian library in florence and containing the whole work except only the last leaf the other a very fine uncial ms . Book digitized by google and uploaded to the internet archive by user tpb
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.