Book preface this series examines new and exciting developments in molecular biology from the point of view what are arguably the most important players the nucleic acids. Dna is the central repository of genetic information in the cell yet it is under constant attack by chemical mutagens radiation and other processes cell. In molecular biology complementarity the degree of complementarity between two nucleic acid which generates an rna strand from a dna template dna repair . How to cite bohr v a 2006 nucleic acids dna damage and repair reviews in cell biology and molecular medicine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.