Sir john everett millais 1st baronet pra m l e 8 june 1829 13 august 1896 was an english painter and illustrator who was one of the founders of the pre raphaelite brotherhood. Sir john everett millais 1st baronet 8 june 1829 13 august 1896 was an english painter and illustrator who was one of the founders of the pre raphaelite brotherhood. Discover artworks explore venues and meet artists art uk is the online home for every public collection in the uk featuring over 200000 oil paintings by some 38000 artists. Artwork page for ophelia sir john everett millais bt 1851 2 millaiss painting represents the death of ophelia from shakespeares hamlet driven mad with grief after her father polonius was murdered by hamlet her lover she falls into a stream and drowns
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.