Romeo and juliet is a tragedy written by william shakespeare early in his career about two young star crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families. I saw romeo and juliet at the odeon leicester square the day after the royal premier and from that day i was hooked on this film. Act i prologue two households both alike in dignity in fair verona where we lay our scene from ancient grudge break to new mutiny where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. Romeo and juliet sparknotes literature guide series shop now
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.