The lovers of pound hill has 74 ratings and 11 reviews cath hughes said loved it so amusing excellent characters laugh out loud throughout mollie c. The lovers of pound hill by mavis cheek hutchinson 1299 one of the big moments has everyone assembling for a night at the pub which the villagers will never forget but the reader will hardly remember. Cheek has often had fun mixing metropolitan types with country yokels and this novel is classic fare when city girl molly marches into the village of lufferton boney with her posh boots and bouncy red hair she turns several heads. The lovers of pound hill by mavis cheek at abebookscouk isbn 10 009954749x isbn 13 9780099547495 arrow 2012 softcover
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.